We highly appreciate your trust, care about your privacy, and place great emphasis on protection of your data during processing.
It is the intent of this Policy to explain what personal data we gather, how we handle it, from which sources we obtain it, for what purposes we use it, to whom we provide it, and how you can find out what personal data we process in relation to you specifically.
This Policy should also clarify how we maintain confidentiality and security of your personal data. This Policy comes into force and effect on 1. 1. 2018.
Controller of Your Personal Data
Company Daido Travel s.r.o., Business Registration: 256 23 699, Registered Office: Prague 5, Holečkova 1205/93 Street, ZIP Code: 150 00, is a controller within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ES (the "GDPR").
Principles of Your Personal Data Protection
We would like you to know that we handle your personal data with proper care and pursuant to the applicable law. Your personal data is protected to the maximum extent possible. The following are the underlying principles which govern the processing of your personal data:
- Lawfulness We process your personal data mainly on grounds of our statutory duty (legal title), in accordance with all legal regulations.
- Limited purpose We use your personal data solely for the purposes specified at the time we acquire it, or for other related purposes, always pursuant to the law.
- Data minimisation We only ask for such personal data, which is both necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is processed.
- Accuracy We update your personal data and provide necessary corrections pursuant to the law. You may contact us at any time, to check, amend, or delete the personal data you have provided.
- Fairness and transparency We process your personal data transparently and openly, on grounds of our statutory duties, and for the purpose of meeting our contractual obligations, based on our legitimate interest or with your express consent. If there is a serious data breach concerning your personal data, we shall notify you of such a breach forthwith.
- Integrity and confidentiality We process your personal data in such a way as to prevent any unauthorised and/or accidental access to the personal data, its modification, destruction, or loss, unauthorised transfer, and other unauthorised processing, as well as any other misuse of your personal data. We have adopted control procedures to secure the information in our applications, while offering such products and services which provide a high level of data security.
- Responsibility Under this principle, we must be able to prove our compliance with all of the above-specified conditions.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Daido Travel s.r.o. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Discharge of its Statutory Duties
- because of checks carried out by government authorities or other regulatory bodies of the Czech Republic, European Union, and / or other Member States, concerning the discharge of statutory duties of the controller
- because of performance of contractual obligations of both contractual parties (proper signing of and performance under the contract, checking of obligations)
- personal data is necessary for purposes arising from the tour operator's duties, such as providing the data to insurance companies, hotels, etc.
- Performance of Contractual Obligations
- because of performance of contractual obligations of both contractual parties (proper signing of and performance under the package tour contract or other contracts, checking of obligations arising under such contracts)
- in order to provide the services which you have requested (organising stays, vacations, special events, summer camps, yacht cruises, captain training courses, insurance brokerage, travel services, and more)
- Controller's Legitimate Interest
- to communicate with you (to provide answers to your questions or to handle your requests or suggestions)
- to contact the client / customer care, to better provide our services, and to satisfy your needs
- to assess the usage of our website and improve its contents
- to send offers of Daido Travel s.r.o.
Employee Contractual Duty to Protect Your Personal Data
Daido Travel s.r.o. processes personal data provided directly by each natural person (either with their consent or on other legal grounds), as well as other personal data assembled during its processing activities and necessary for their provision. This may include the following personal data categories:
- Identification and address details: academic degree, first name, last name, place and date of birth, nationality, passport number or number of another identification document, contact address, home address, birth certificate number, signature, etc. (for sole traders, this also includes business registration, VAT number, and registered office).
- Photos and videos of your person from your holiday
- Electronic contact details: phone number, e-mail address
- Economic details: bank connection to make and verify payments
- Other electronic data: website from which the visitor came to the website of Daido Travel s.r.o., IP address, date and duration of visit, any visitor queries, answer http code, transmitted data groups, browser details, country of access, Internet provider, screen resolution, and operating system of the website visitor's device.
- Data concerning health: only for summer camps: ailments, allergies, medications
Your personal data is processed by our own employees, or by third parties with whom we always sign a written agreement on personal data processing. Our employees undergo personal data protection training and process your personal data pursuant to internal processing guidelines, plus we adopt additional technical-organisational measures to protect your data as much as possible. We take care that any person processing your personal data pledges in writing to maintain confidentiality of any information obtained in relation to processing of your personal data.
Duration of Personal Data Storage
- Legal regulation - we only keep your data for the duration strictly necessary in relation to our personal data processing activity. In accordance with applicable legal regulations, the data is then liquidated or archived for the time required by the law.
- Consent - we only keep the data which we process with your consent for the duration of the purpose for which the consent was given. You may withdraw your consent at any time by an e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Transfer Within and Without the EU
Daido Travel s.r.o. is entitled to provide your personal data to a requesting public authority (e.g. a court or Police of the Czech Republic), in the extent and on the terms stipulated by generally binding legal regulations. To such providers, we only transfer your personal data in accordance with the above-specified purposes and in connection with this data transfer, we have always a contract on personal data processing signed with each such sub-processor, stipulating the same personal data processing warranties, that are observed by Daido Travel s.r.o. Your personal data can only be transferred outside the EU territory, if you participate in a package tour with hotel lodgings or if you attend a conference or another event held or facilitated by Daido Travel s.r.o. In such a case, your personal data is passed to the appropriate hotel as is our statutory duty. Any personal data that we obtain for purposes other than those specified above shall not be transferred to any third country or countries outside the European Union (EU), or outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
You Have the Following Rights
- Right of access to your personal data: If you have any doubt about what personal data we process in relation to you, please do not hesitate to contact
us. You have the right to know what exactly we have on file when it comes to your person, i.e.:
- a) for what purpose we process your personal data,
- b) the extent of your personal data,
- c) other recipients to whom we have already provided or intend to provide your personal data,
- d) duration for which your personal data will be processed by us,
- e) sources of your personal data, unless we have obtained your personal data from you directly, and
- f) whether there is any automated decision-making employed, including profiling.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from Daido Travel s.r.o. without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed (including by means of providing a supplementary statement).
- Right to erasure ('to be forgotten'): You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no everriding legitimate grounds for processing;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- no parental consent was given with processing of children's personal data;
- statutory duty imposed by the law of the European Union or its Member State.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where you contest the accuracy of the personal data or you believe the personal data has been unlawfully processed or processed in violation of your private and personal life, or if you believe that the personal data is no longer necessary for processing purposes.
- Right to data portability: If your data has been processed under a contract or with your consent and by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, provided this shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other parties.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects associated with you or would affect you in a similar major way.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to simply withdraw the consent with personal data processing that you have granted, at any time, if this consent gives legal grounds for the personal data processing.
- Right to lodge a commplaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (The Office for Personal Data Protection, 27 Pplk. Sochora Street, 170 00 Prague 7), if you believe that DaidoTravel s.r.o. has been processing personal data in violation of the GDPR.
- concerning transfer, if your personal data is transferred to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organisation.
- Right to information on reasonable warranties of your processed personal data, even in an electronic form.
- Right to be notified of any data breach, if such a breach will likely lead to a high risk for your rights and freedoms.
- Right to object to processing of your personal data, if this data is processed on grounds of a legitimate interest.
Please send your queries concerning processing and protection of your personal data to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Changes to This Policy
Daido Travel s.r.o. reserves the right to change or amend this Policy when necessary (particularly in order to maintain compliance with generally binding legal regulations governin personal data protection). We suggest that you check this Policy on a regular basis, to keep aware of any changes.